Digitizing several groups of polygons

Hannah Seeger
Hello Mailing-List!

I have a question concerning the digitizer element: is it possible to split the feature types (point/line/polygon digitizing) in multiple groups?
I need to draw several groups of polygons with different formulars: e.g. one polygon-group for "land-use" objects that can be classified in several categories, another polygon-group containing "project" objects that are as well classified in several categories, and so on.
In the YAML-definition in the textarea schemes I've tried to copy, paste and adapt the "polygon-code" for the different groups needed, but unfortunately this is not working (it only appears one group for polygon-digitizing).

Is there a possibility to do this?

Thanks a lot  in advance!
Hannah

Re: Digitizing several groups of polygons

Charlotte Toma
Hi Hannah,

you can add multiple digitizer-elements in one application and in each
digitizer-elment you can define a unlimited number of surfaces for the
data collection.
For your workflow you should do this:
* add digitizer with name "land-use" and for each land-use one scheme,
e.g. "forest", "street", ...
* add second digitizer with name "projekt" and there you can add more
schemes

The code should look like this (important is the unique name of the
scheme):

landuse_forest:
     label: 'Land-use FOREST'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: landuse_forest
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]
landuse_street:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: landuse_street
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]

second digitizer with definition of project-schemes:

projekt_poi:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: poi
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: polygon
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]
projekt_line:
     label: 'Land-use STREETS'
     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: line
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: line
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326
     toolset: [...]
     popup: [...]
     tableFields: [...]
     styles: [...]
     formItems: [...]

The other option is to make one big digitizer-scheme for landuse and one
field in this digitizer-formular for the classification via a selecbox
(with forest, street, ...).
You can't use one digitizer-scheme for diffrent geometry types.

Greetings
Charly

Am 2018-06-22 16:04, schrieb Hannah Seeger:

> [...]

> Hello Mailing-List!
>
> I have a question concerning the digitizer element: is it possible to
> split the feature types (point/line/polygon digitizing) in multiple
> groups?
> I need to draw several groups of polygons with different formulars:
> e.g. one polygon-group for "land-use" objects that can be classified
> in several categories, another polygon-group containing "project"
> objects that are as well classified in several categories, and so on.
> In the YAML-definition in the textarea schemes I've tried to copy,
> paste and adapt the "polygon-code" for the different groups needed,
> but unfortunately this is not working (it only appears one group for
> polygon-digitizing).
>
> Is there a possibility to do this?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!
> Hannah

Re: Digitizing several groups of polygons

Thank you Charly!
The first option works well for our project.

Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juni 2018 um 19:50 Uhr
Von: "Charlotte Toma (WhereGroup)" <[hidden email]>
An: "Mapbender User List" <[hidden email]>