Digitize multiple geometries with similar attributes possible?

Digitize multiple geometries with similar attributes possible?

Michael Schulz
Hi,

I am wondering whether it is currently possible with the digitize
module to digitize e.g. several points and then assign them all the
same attributes at once? A use-case may be: your digitizing all the
telephone booths in a town. But clearly all booths will get the same
attribute value "telephone booth". Then when you save them, all
geometries share the same attribute values. Is that possible? Would it
only work when e.g. multipoint geometrytype is used?

Thanks for some help or thoughts,
Michael

Michael Schulz
[hidden email]

in medias res

Schwimmbadstraße 2
D-79100  Freiburg i. Br.

Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-102
Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-0
Fax: +49 (0)761 705798-09

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de

Re: Digitize multiple geometries with similar attributes possible?

Christoph Baudson-3