Different map not showing

Ronan25
I am using openlayers to display a map of a room. The geo-features were done on Qgis and exported as geojson.
The file is then changed to JS. And I call this JS file to show the map of the room in the code.
It works perfectly.

However, if I put a different map in, and change the js file name it will not display. Even if I name the second map the same name as the first map which works, it will not work / display.
Map one is  52 KB in size and map two is 897 KB in size.
I have tried to half the size of map 2 but it still will not work.
I have named map two the same name as map one and it still will not work.
Any ideas?

Re: Different map not showing

Ronan25
Ronan25 wrote
I am using openlayers to display a map of a room. The geo-features were done on Qgis and exported as geojson.
The file is then changed to JS. And I call this JS file to show the map of the room in the code.
It works perfectly.

However, if I put a different map in, and change the js file name it will not display. Even if I name the second map the same name as the first map which works, it will not work / display.
Map one is  52 KB in size and map two is 897 KB in size.
I have tried to half the size of map 2 but it still will not work.
I have named map two the same name as map one and it still will not work.
Any ideas?

SOLVED:   I needed to put 'var mapJSON = {' at the top of the page.