Different Schema than public

Jan Dombrowski
Hello,

I‘m trying to implement the digitizer in my MapBender application. So fare everything works fine, as long as I use PUBLIC in my Postgresql DB as source schema.

But I would like to use a different one as source schema. Is this in general possible? And if yes, how to change the dB_search configuration then?

Thanks for every hint
Regards Jan

Re: Different Schema than public

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Jan,

it is possible and very easy.

When you define the table you only have to add the schema to the table
definition:

f.e        table: myschema.mytable

     featureType:
         connection: search_db
         table: myschema.poi
         uniqueId: gid
         geomType: point
         geomField: geom
         srid: 4326

https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html

Best regards

Astrid

Am 2020-04-23 20:44, schrieb Jan Dombrowski:

> Hello,
>
> I‘m trying to implement the digitizer in my MapBender application. So
> fare everything works fine, as long as I use PUBLIC in my Postgresql
> DB as source schema.
>
> But I would like to use a different one as source schema. Is this in
> general possible? And if yes, how to change the dB_search
> configuration then?
>
> Thanks for every hint
> Regards Jan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Different Schema than public

Jan Dombrowski
Hello Astrid,

that works perfect. Thank you for your prompt help.

Best regards
Jan

> Am 24.04.2020 um 07:45 schrieb Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello Jan,
>
> it is possible and very easy.
>
> When you define the table you only have to add the schema to the table definition:
>
> f.e        table: myschema.mytable
>

>    featureType:
>        connection: search_db
>        table: myschema.poi
>        uniqueId: gid
>        geomType: point
>        geomField: geom
>        srid: 4326
>
> https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html
>
> Best regards
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 2020-04-23 20:44, schrieb Jan Dombrowski:
>> Hello,
>> I‘m trying to implement the digitizer in my MapBender application. So
>> fare everything works fine, as long as I use PUBLIC in my Postgresql
>> DB as source schema.
>> But I would like to use a different one as source schema. Is this in
>> general possible? And if yes, how to change the dB_search
>> configuration then?
>> Thanks for every hint
>> Regards Jan

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Astrid Emde
> GIS-Consultant
>
>  Astrid Emde
>  WhereGroup GmbH
>  Eifelstraße 7
>  53119 Bonn
>  Germany
>
>  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
>  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11
>
>  [hidden email]
>  www.wheregroup.com
>
>  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
> http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>
> Geschäftsführer:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Different Schema than public

Chris Kay-Ayling
unsubscribe

that works perfect. Thank you for your prompt help.

Best regards
Jan

> Am 24.04.2020 um 07:45 schrieb Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello Jan,
>
> it is possible and very easy.
>
> When you define the table you only have to add the schema to the table definition:
>
> f.e        table: myschema.mytable
>

>    featureType:
>        connection: search_db
>        table: myschema.poi
>        uniqueId: gid
>        geomType: point
>        geomField: geom
>        srid: 4326
>
> https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html
>
> Best regards
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 2020-04-23 20:44, schrieb Jan Dombrowski:
>> Hello,
>> I‘m trying to implement the digitizer in my MapBender application. So
>> fare everything works fine, as long as I use PUBLIC in my Postgresql
>> DB as source schema.
>> But I would like to use a different one as source schema. Is this in
>> general possible? And if yes, how to change the dB_search
>> configuration then?
>> Thanks for every hint
>> Regards Jan

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Astrid Emde
> GIS-Consultant
>
>  Astrid Emde
>  WhereGroup GmbH
>  Eifelstraße 7
>  53119 Bonn
>  Germany
>
>  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
>  Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11
>
>  [hidden email]
>  www.wheregroup.com
>
>  Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
> http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com
>
> Geschäftsführer:
> Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
> Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Chris Kay-Ayling
System Developer
Tel: (+44) 01872 277151
Fax: (+44) 01872 223053

Our main source of business is referrals, and we really appreciate them, so please let your friends and business contacts know about us.
Cornish Mutual helps people and businesses in the South West with a range of insurance products including: Home, Farm, Renewable Energy, Let Property, Motor Trade, Special Events, Personal Accident, Motor and Agricultural Motor Fleet.

www.cornishmutual.co.uk

Agents, Legal Representatives and Insurers please notify your client(s) of the following:-
Cornish Mutual Assurance Company Ltd pass information to the Claims and Underwriting Exchange register and the Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register run by the Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB). The aim is to help us to check information provided and to help prevent fraudulent claims. We will pass information relating to this incident to the appropriate registers. While dealing with your claim we may search the register(s).

This message and any attached files are confidential and are intended only for the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or the person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any error or omissions in the content of this message or any attached files arising from e-mail transmission which cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.

The Cornish Mutual Assurance Co Ltd
Registered Office: CMA House, Newham Road, Newham, Truro TR1 2SU
Registered in England No. 78768

To help us improve our service, calls to our office may be recorded and monitored

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.