Diagram branch? Developer's list?

John Abraham
Hey, has the Diagram Branch been incorporated into the stable release?
Into the main trunk?

I know this is more of a development question than a user question.  I
tried to subscribe to the development mailing lists but there is no
traffic on it.  Where are the developers taking?  We have a new employee
who may be able to build from source and contribute to development.  I
want to point him to the right forum.

John Abraham

Re: Diagram branch? Developer's list?

Alex Mandel-2
John Abraham wrote:

> Hey, has the Diagram Branch been incorporated into the stable release?
> Into the main trunk?
>
> I know this is more of a development question than a user question.  I
> tried to subscribe to the development mailing lists but there is no
> traffic on it.  Where are the developers taking?  We have a new employee
> who may be able to build from source and contribute to development.  I
> want to point him to the right forum.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John Abraham
> [hidden email]

Really, I have emails from the developer list from today and yesterday.
It may be lower traffic than the user list but I assure you the devs are
on it.

You sure you got the right list?

The other place to find a good portion of devs but at a rotating
schedule is on IRC, freenode server, room #qgis

Alex