Diagram Tab

sarel
Hi all

I have the latest release of QGIS 1.0.2 loaded on Windows unfortunatly without the "Diagram Tab"

Does anyone know how to enable this feature? Its not appearing in my ""Plugin Manager" and my "Python Plugin Installer" is not helping either.

Please help.

Regards
Sarel

--
http://sarelgis.blogspot.com/

AW: Diagram Tab

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Sarel

Afaik the diagrams are only available in versions >= 1.1.

Regards,
Marco

Re: Diagram Tab

sarel
Hi Marco

Thank you for that.

Any idea when a stable 1.1 should be released?

Regards
Sarel

.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Hugentobler Marco <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sarel

Afaik the diagrams are only available in versions >= 1.1.

Regards,
Marco

Re: Diagram Tab

Borys Jurgiel-2
Dnia wtorek, 18 sierpnia 2009 o 11:09:24 Sarel Coetzer napisał(a):
> Hi Marco
>

> Thank you for that.
>
> Any idea when a stable 1.1 should be released?

Hi,
The "stability" of the 1.0 only means that it doesn't contain any new features
nor gui changes since the "1.0 breakthrough" ;). In fact, all the features
added in 1.1 and 1.2 seems to be stable, some changes make Qgis more mature
and some errors fixes haven't been backported, so many of us find the "unstable"
versions at least as stable as the 1.0. And unquestionably more usable :)

The 1.2 will be released in two weeks or so, and the present beta from the
OSGeo4WIN installer should be quite close to the final version and shouldn't
contain major errors.

B.