Devlopers Guide

Randy Glen Johnson

First let me say that I am new to this so I have been going through the “Developers Guide” and had some problems…

Page 13, “Calling the Viewer API from the Script Frame” – The gotopoint.php file referenced is not installed with MapGuide Open Source.  It was installed with MapServer Enterprise so I just copied it over and the exercise worked.

Page 13, “Calling the Viewer API with an Invoke Script Command” –I get a “Error on Page”  when I click on the button -  error is: object doesn’t support this property or method.

Not sure why the second one didn’t work… L  seemed simple enough…

Best Regards,

Randy Glen Johnson

Programmer Analyst

Maintenance Connection, Inc.