Delete tiles from cache using bbox

Andrew Thomas
We wanted an option to be enable us to delete tiles from a cache using  bbox - similar to the way seeding works.

I have slightly modified Client.py to take a '-d' option which iterates through all tiles as normal but deletes existing tiles instead of generating them.

We use this when we have new imagery for a region but we don't want to seed it.

E.G.
user -c './tilecache_seed.py layername 01 17 -p 1 -d -b "MinX, MinY, MaxX, MaxY"'

To use this, just backup your existing Client.py (located in the 'tilecache/Tilecache' directory) and replace it with this version.

Perhaps this could get added to the core code?

Cheers

Andrew Thomas

Cache.py (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Delete tiles from cache using bbox

mmmoatmeal
i know this is an old post but the attachment appears to be the wrong file. can you supply the modified one still?