Defining Stores and Layers easily

bumbala
Hello,

I have about 200 ECW raster layers. It is pretty long to define all of them from the web UI. Is there any other way to define layers in bulk or from command line etc. ?

Thank you.

Re: Defining Stores and Layers easily

aaime
Bumbala ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I have about 200 ECW raster layers. It is pretty long to define all of them
> from the web UI. Is there any other way to define layers in bulk or from
> command line etc. ?

The REST config extension is your friend:
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/extensions/rest/

(since it's an extension, you'll have to install it first)

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime