Defective labelling using UNION layers

Fabian Schindler
Hi folks,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following bug report: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5909

Short summary: labels are not rendered correctly when the layer is accessed as part of a UNION layer (fontset is wrong and only '[text]' is rendered).

I could reproduce this issue with the current version, but I'm not sure if there is a missing configuration setting or something similar which would fix the issue.

If this is indeed a bug, I understand that there is some funding available if someone can provide a fix. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks in advance,
Fabian

Re: Defective labelling using UNION layers

Tamas Szekeres
Fabian,

Added my comments to the referred item.
Auto style + item binding is not yet implemented with the UNION layer.

Best regards,

Tamas