[Deegree3] Reload function

Cris Lacumba
Hi to all,

Is there some way to Reload the configuration of the Deegree3 calling some web service from outside or with some kind of command?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Re: [Deegree3] Reload function

Christian Schwartze
Yes, it is possible via the REST interface. Try to make a GET on /config/restart/<workspacename>

e.g. from script and using curl:

---
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Schwartze * [hidden email] * +49 (3641) 30 38 58 * www.codematix.de

Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:27 AM
Subject: [deegree-users] [Deegree3] Reload function

Hi to all,

Is there some way to Reload the configuration of the Deegree3 calling some web service from outside or with some kind of command?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Re: [Deegree3] Reload function

schmitz@occamlabs.de
Cris Lacumba wrote:

Hi,

> Is there some way to Reload the configuration of the Deegree3 calling some
> web service from outside or with some kind of command?

yes. You'll need to configure deegree/your tomcat to enable the REST
interface by adding a user named deegree to your tomcat configuration:

http://download.deegree.org/documentation/3.3.18/html/restapi.html

Then you can do http://localhost:8080/deegree/config/restart .

Best regards, Andreas

Re: [Deegree3] Reload function

Cris Lacumba
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick response.
Just another doubt, when entering to the Deegree3 UI I only need to provide the password.
However, with the /config/restart/<workspace> I need to provide a user name too, however I don't know which is.

Thanks in advance

Best regards