December meeting

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Please join us tomorrow (Thursday) evening, December 20th, at 7:00 PM at
the Fox & Feather, for our monthly gathering and celebrating the holidays.
Please e-mail me or the list to let us know you're planning to attend.

Warm regards,

-Jerome

Re: December meeting

Regie.A
Hi Jerome,

   I will try to be there.

Cheers,
Regie

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 2:41 PM Jérôme St-Louis <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Please join us tomorrow (Thursday) evening, December 20th, at 7:00 PM at
the Fox & Feather, for our monthly gathering and celebrating the holidays.
Please e-mail me or the list to let us know you're planning to attend.

Warm regards,

-Jerome

Re: December meeting

Regie.A