December Meeting Notes

Dan Little-2
I've put the notes up on Github.  Feel free to change/add missing
details or fix any formatting.  This was my first real go with Github
Wiki stuff.  Thanks!

- https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-Notes

-Duck

Re: December Meeting Notes

James Klassen-2
Thanks.

Also, this wasn't obvious to me, and can make life easier so I'll
mention it: The GitHub Wiki is just a "hidden" git repo.  You can clone,
edit locally and push to it just like the other repos.

git clone https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose.wiki.git