Debriefing FOSS4G

Gaël Kruwialis

Good morning all,
This foss4G Belgium has been a great success:  more than 250 participants !

Thanks to everyone.

We invite you to debrief this day and to fix the best points and finalize the communication to our community.
Thank you for completing this doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/d7ydyt3ugfcsnhht

The proposed place is the Dolle Mol, very close to the central station and after, we can eat together .

Cheers

Gael

Disclaimer

Re: Debriefing FOSS4G

jmckenna
Administrator
Congrats on a great FOSS4G event!

-jeff

On 2019-11-06 6:52 AM, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

> Good morning all,
> This foss4G Belgium has been a great success:  more than 250 participants !
>
> Thanks to everyone.
>
> We invite you to debrief this day and to fix the best points and
> finalize the communication to our community.
> Thank you for completing this doodle:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/d7ydyt3ugfcsnhht
>

> The proposed place is the Dolle Mol, very close to the central station
> and after, we can eat together .
>
> Cheers
>
> Gael

Re: Debriefing FOSS4G

Marc Ducobu-2

Hello !

We are all available on thursday so let's do the meeting a this date.

Marc