DataCatalog

Mohammed Rashad-2
Hi,
I almost completed my DataCatalog module (new GRASS GIS Manager) for GRASS GIS
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog/

anyone please test it. Any comments and suggestions are always welcome.

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Data_Catalog

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Rashad K.M
http://keralainfo.web4all.in
+919496620801

Re: DataCatalog

Jarek Jasiewicz
Mohammed Rashad pisze:

> Hi,
> I almost completed my DataCatalog module (new GRASS GIS Manager) for
> GRASS GIS
> http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog/
>
> anyone please test it. Any comments and suggestions are always welcome.
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Data_Catalog
>
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Mohammed Rashad K.M
> http://keralainfo.web4all.in
> +919496620801

how to run it?
J.

Re: [GRASS-dev] DataCatalog

Markus Neteler
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Mohammed Rashad <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I almost completed my DataCatalog module (new GRASS GIS Manager) for GRASS
> GIS
> http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog/
>
> anyone please test it. Any comments and suggestions are always welcome.
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxPython-based_GUI_for_GRASS#Data_Catalog

I have tried it, it looks great. Nice to see how you have built on top of the
existing GUI! I have taken liberty to activate a second screenshot in the
Wiki page.

In the long run it would be important to avoid a fork but to
add needed functionality into "main" wxGUI.
But the wx-developers here will have more opinions.

Best
Markus