Data Visualisation Developer, London City Hall GIS Team

Data Visualisation Developer, London City Hall GIS Team

Joseph Leach

Hello all - our team are looking for another coder, we work on both open and closed sources:

Salary: £46,556 per annum

Contract type: Permanent

Interview date: Tuesday 31 October 2017

Application closing date:  Sunday 22 October 2017 at 23.59 GMT

As part of a growing City Data team, we are looking for someone who enjoys creating engaging and easy to use web applications for the general public or for professional users. You will need a particular interest in using maps as well as creating compelling stories with non-mapping data.

https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/jobs-and-working-city-hall/current-vacancies/gla3459-data-visualisation-developer-0

GLA approved disclaimer #LondonIsOpen
GREATER LONDON AUTHORITY NOTICE:
The information in this email may contain confidential or privileged materials. For more information see https://www.london.gov.uk/about-us/email-notice/