DSM and NDVI maps at high resolution

Marco Casella
I have a few maps at very high resolution:

- DSM with a pixel size of 0.3m
- NDVI maps with a pixel size of 0.03m

their dimension on disk is about 500mb each.
Both file are geotiff.

I'm trying to provide these maps through a WCS service within Geoserver in order to not lose their information (vigor and height).

I'm quite accustomed to provide orthomosaic through a WMS service as a pyramidal image, I have tried to do the same with the afore mentioned files but it looks like they lose their information.

is there any tips? feeling hopeful.
regards.
Marco.

Re: DSM and NDVI maps at high resolution

geowolf
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:58 PM, marco casella <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a few maps at very high resolution:

- DSM with a pixel size of 0.3m
- NDVI maps with a pixel size of 0.03m

their dimension on disk is about 500mb each.
Both file are geotiff.

I'm trying to provide these maps through a WCS service within Geoserver in order to not lose their information (vigor and height).

I'm quite accustomed to provide orthomosaic through a WMS service as a pyramidal image, I have tried to do the same with the afore mentioned files but it looks like they lose their information.

Could you explain what you mean by "they lose their information"?

Cheers
Andrea

--
==