Customizing the web client

isralopez
Hi dear devs, good day, some time ago I asked at the google group about
"Customize Geoexplorer" to modify the geonode's map client. JJediny answer
me then and gave some advices, I could do some minors changes.

I can see that some information has been added to the ticket since then:

there are many options, but I'd like to have a map client that let me
include some d3 graphics and animations, using maybe leaflet as basemap.

If you could you give me some advices to do it, I'd appreciate it a lot

Thanks in advance.

Re: Customizing the web client

Andreas Hocevar
You might also want to look into OpenLayers 3, which integrates nicely with d3. See e.g. http://openlayers.org/en/v3.10.1/examples/d3.html.