Customize the footer

Tanja
Hello,

I had installed the new Version 3.6.0.0. Before i used the version 3.2.2.0.
In the older version I had changed the footer of the geonetwork. I the new
version I also tried to change the footer but nothing happend. There are
still the same information. I found a footer file in
geonetwork\catalog\templates and in
geonetwork\catalog\views\default\templates.
Is there another file which I have to change to see my customize footer?
I would give me great pleasure if someone can give me a hint.

Regards,
Tanja

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: Customize the footer

Francois Prunayre
Hi, when you have your changes made in /catalog folder, then you can test
directly with
http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/srv/eng/catalog.search*?debug*
or go in the Admin console > tools > Clear JS/CSS cache.

HTH

Francois

Le jeu. 14 mars 2019 à 08:12, Tanja <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I had installed the new Version 3.6.0.0. Before i used the version 3.2.2.0.
> In the older version I had changed the footer of the geonetwork. I the new
> version I also tried to change the footer but nothing happend. There are
> still the same information. I found a footer file in
> geonetwork\catalog\templates and in
> geonetwork\catalog\views\default\templates.
> Is there another file which I have to change to see my customize footer?
> I would give me great pleasure if someone can give me a hint.
>
> Regards,
> Tanja
>

> --
> Sent from: