Customize the Layout

Tanja
Hi,

we are using Geonetwork 3.2.2.0. We want to customize the Layout a little.
For example the header (we want tio include our logo and our company text
colors) and the footer. I already tried it and I found the top-toolbar.html.
There it is possible to insert some css code. But the changes there are just
for one Link for example. So I think there must be a file where I can change
the css for the whole website (for example the Text-color for all Links in
the header should be green). Can someone give me a hint, which file I have
to change?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Tanja