Customize starting page

Andreas Böhme
Hi everybody,
I would like to customize the start page and add something like a banner
that shows a maintainance Date to our customers. Any hints where I can
add this in the geonetwork code ?
I also would like to add some backgournd image to our starting page
where all the categories and topics are shown. Any help is much aprreciated.
Thanks and stay healthy everyone.
Andreas

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Customize starting page

Francois Prunayre
Hi Andreas,

Le mar. 14 avr. 2020 à 17:10, Andreas Böhme <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi everybody,
> I would like to customize the start page and add something like a banner
> that shows a maintainance Date to our customers. Any hints where I can
> add this in the geonetwork code ?

An option could be to create a custom logo and set the position of the logo
as a banner see
https://vanilla.geocat.net/geonetwork/srv/fre/admin.console#/settings/ui

I also would like to add some backgournd image to our starting page
> where all the categories and topics are shown. Any help is much
> aprreciated.

For this you could set a custom background image in
https://vanilla.geocat.net/geonetwork/srv/fre/admin.console#/settings/cssstyle

eg. https://vanilla.geocat.net/geonetwork

Then if not flexible enough, you have to modify templates - mainly in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/tree/master/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/views/default/templates

Cheers
Francois