Customize GRASS modules

luislisboa1975
Greetings

I'm using GRASS6.4 with WxGUI and I'm using it to display to a few teachers some processed images (e.g. NDVIs, statistical analysis of images, bla bla bla) but they are complaining about the modules interfaces. Their complaints regards colours, GRASS's icon (they say it should be bigger) and mainly colours :). What I would like to know is in which WxGUI file  is modules appearence defined and if I can change it ?

Thanks

Best regards,
Luis

Re: Customize GRASS modules

Markus Neteler
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Luis Lisboa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings
> I'm using GRASS6.4 with WxGUI and I'm using it to display to a few teachers
> some processed images (e.g. NDVIs, statistical analysis of images, bla bla
> bla) but they are complaining about the modules interfaces. Their complaints
> regards colours, GRASS's icon (they say it should be bigger) and mainly
> colours :). What I would like to know is in which WxGUI file  is modules
> appearence defined and if I can change it ?

Luis,

if you found the answer, please update the related Wiki page.

Thanks
Markus