Customising zip file export

Jo Cook
Hi List,

How easy is it to add an additional download option for metadata
records? I have a requirement for uploading csv files and creating
metadata for them, and then I'd like to download a zip file containing
both filename.csv and the metadata in the form filename-metadata.json.

It looks as if I should be able to create a formatter that re-enables
the "related records" export option for the current mef, so I think
that covers one part of my problem, but I'm  not clear how/if I can
control the output so that it includes the json file rather than the
current xml output.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, 120
Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w:
astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/>
Helpdesk and customer portal
<https://astuntech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ISHAREHELP/pages/364970043/Astun+Technology+Support+Portal>

864201149.

Re: Customising zip file export

Jose Garcia
Hi Jo

Sorry for the late reply, probably you already solved, the code to add the xml it's here:

In this PR there's some code to call a formatter from Java code:

An option would be to extend the MEF export to send the metadata formats to output and use the for json / csv a formatter.

Regards,
Jose García

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 11:48 AM Jo Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: <a href="tel:+31318416664" style="font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" target="_blank">+31 (0)318 416664