Quantcast

CustomConverter for geometry

Pedersen Jarle
Hi list!

I'm having a very specific problem. A feature can have two geometries; point A (a representation-point) and surface B (the main geometry). If it has both, geometry A is saved to field A and geometry B goes to field B. However, if it has only geometry A, this needs to be saved to field B.

I can probably use triggers to fix this at the db-level, but was hoping to use a customConverter in the featureStore. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, customConverters won't work with geometry-elements.

Can someone tell me how realistic it would be to implement a customConverter for geometries to solve this?

Regards,
Jarle Pedersen