Curves feature done

Дмитрий-3
Hi, guys.
I added support cubic curves to OpenLayers. Now you can display and draw curves. I think that`s great. Also I added "solid dash array" style support. How can I send developers my .js files if I could not use svn and commit this changes?

Re: Curves feature done

Eric Lemoine
Hi. Thanks for this. The best is to open a ticket in OpenLayers' trac
system and attach a patch to it. Note that patches without unit tests
won't get too much attention for inclusion into trunk. Eric

2008/9/1, Дмитрий <[hidden email]>:

> Hi, guys.
> I added support cubic curves to OpenLayers. Now you can display and draw
> curves. I think that`s great. Also I added "solid dash array" style support.
> How can I send developers my .js files if I could not use svn and commit
> this changes?

Re: Curves feature done

Дмитрий-3
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1715

Cubic curve feature, please review my ticket. This is my first patch, sorry if something wrong.

Re: Curves feature done

Erik Uzureau
Hello DexLab,

Just so you know, we are right now in the final stages of a release
process, so if you don't see any action on this ticket for a few
weeks, it does not mean that no one is interested... it is simply
because we are so busy with the release.

Cheers!
Erik

On 9/2/08, Дмитрий <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1715
>
> Cubic curve feature, please review my ticket. This is my first patch, sorry if something wrong.

Re: Curves feature done

kaixin110
function enableDrawLine()
{
var Drawoptions = {handlerOptions: {freehand: true}
        controls = {
                    point: new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Point,Drawoptions),
                    line: new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Path,,Drawoptions),
                    polygon: new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectors,OpenLayers.Handler.Polygon,,Drawoptions)
                };

    for(var key in controls)
    {
        var c = controls[key];
        c.featureAdded= featureadd;
        map.addControl(c);
    }
}

Дмитрий-27 wrote
Hi, guys.
I added support cubic curves to OpenLayers. Now you can display and draw curves. I think that`s great. Also I added "solid dash array" style support. How can I send developers my .js files if I could not use svn and commit this changes?

Re: Curves feature done

Samane
How you draw cubic curves??? I`m tried to use http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/1715#no1 and can`t  draw cubic curves, and some parts of my program disabled.
Is it possible to send me your code?