Current state of OMAR

Kurtis Golding

I was curious about the current state of the OMAR part of the OSSIM project. I found a few SVN branches with the OMAR name in the “ossim_junkyard” which suggests this project has been retired, however, I did not want to assume that was the case.

Thanks for any clarification.

Kurt

CARTER LLC is hiring! Come be a part of the team that is shaping tomorrow.
For Careers at CARTER please contact Alicia at (720) 535-5710 ext.41

NOTICE:
This message and any files transmitted within are intended solely for the addressee or its representative and may contain company sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Publication, reproduction, forwarding, or content disclosure is prohibited without the consent of the original sender and may be unlawful.

CARTER, LLC

Re: Current state of OMAR

Garrett Potts-2
Hello Kurtis:

The current OMAR is still heavily developed.  The OMAR source has been moved to github a while back: https://github.com/radiantbluetechnologies/omar

We are in the process of giving some things a facelift.  The OSSIM core engine will be getting an overhaul as well.

Take care

Garrett