Crowdfunding for native support of Vector Tiles in QGIS

Crowdfunding for native support of Vector Tiles in QGIS

Saber Razmjooei
Hi all,

We have started a crowdfunding campaign to implement native support of Vector Tiles directly in QGIS. With this enhancement, you should be able to load some of the Ordnance Survey data (ZoomStack) directly as Vector Tiles in QGIS:

Your help in sponsoring the feature and spreading the word is highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Saber

Re: Crowdfunding for native support of Vector Tiles in QGIS

Yakus
Just to let you know that we've now pledged 800 euros to this project.

If you use QGIS in a company or organisation then encourage you to try and persuade your bosses to help contribute too.

Thanks

Matt

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 7:52 AM Matt Travis <[hidden email]> wrote:
The OSGeo:UK committee have decided that we should help support this initiative. So assuming there are no objections from the community we shall go ahead and pledge €800 (10%).

Thanks

Matt

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020, 08:03 Saber Razmjooei, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We have started a crowdfunding campaign to implement native support of Vector Tiles directly in QGIS. With this enhancement, you should be able to load some of the Ordnance Survey data (ZoomStack) directly as Vector Tiles in QGIS:

Your help in sponsoring the feature and spreading the word is highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Saber

Re: Crowdfunding for native support of Vector Tiles in QGIS

Saber Razmjooei
Thanks a lot Matt/OSGeo:UK for your support.

We are almost halfway there!

Regards
Saber