Create a new OSGeo user

deodat BRUN
Hello,
I need to create a new OSGeo user in order to publish my work to develop a new qgis plugin to centralize on the land management model that best fits African countries in order to allow players in this sector to acquire very easily a GIS tool through Qgis.
there are many actors in this sector and land management remains a big problem, lack of tools.
We can therefore solve this problem thanks to the Qgis plugin.

Re: Create a new OSGeo user

Admire Nyakudya
Hi

You can proceed and create a user. Just make sure that you review the functionality offered by other plugins before deciding on creating your plugin.

Part of the review process for new plugins in QGIS involves checking if plugins do not duplicate core functionality and other plugins.

Regards

Admire