'Could not create destination layer'

GILLEN Finbar

Hi All,

I am using the Heatmap plugin within the processing modeler in QGIS 3.2. I have created several heatmaps but one will not work for some reason.

Below is the error I am getting:

2019-06-13T15:48:17     CRITICAL    Error encountered while running Heatmap (Kernel Density Estimation)

2019-06-13T15:57:52     CRITICAL    Traceback (most recent call last):

              File "C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.2/apps/qgis/./python/plugins\processing\algs\qgis\Heatmap.py", line 215, in processAlgorithm

              self.tr('Could not create destination layer'))

             _core.QgsProcessingException: Could not create destination layer

2019-06-13T15:57:52     CRITICAL    Error encountered while running Heatmap (Kernel Density Estimation)

In the folder I am saving too there is more than enough room to save the output. I am only working with 12,000 points to create the raster.

Any ideas? I do not want to change the radius (500m) or output size (50m).

Regards

Finbar

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited.

Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to AXA Insurance dac or any member of the AXA Group of Companies.

AXA Insurance dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. For business in Northern Ireland, AXA Insurance dac is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. AXA Insurance dac is a private company limited by shares, registered in Ireland number 136155. Registered Office Wolfe Tone House, Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1.

"AXA Supporting Road Safety in Ireland"

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. AXA Group does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. To help promote the use of electronic documents and to be kinder to the environment, please consider whether you really need to print this
email.