Could not compile stylesheet

hdsantos
Hi all,

I started to try to use geonetwork today!
Everthing installed smoothly, and started the server with no problems!But when I try to access the geonetwork web page it gives the error

"Tranformation exception
Could not compile stylesheet"

And the log showed this error
"
ERROR:  'file:///G:/Programas/geonetwork_desktop/web/xsl/metadata-iso19115.xsl:
line 1734: Template 'displayTab' not defined in this stylesheet.'
FATAL ERROR:  'Could not compile stylesheet'"

I can´t see the problem, cause i'm an newbie at this, so any help would be appreciated!

thanks in advance
best regards
hugo santos

Re: Could not compile stylesheet

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi! This is related to the use of Java 1.5 instead of 1.4. You can
find a FAQ explaining the problem and solution on the community
website in the documentation section. http://geonetwork.sourceforge.net

Good luck.
Jeroen