Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment

Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment

Farook
I have around 138 JPEG images and tried processing via OpenDroneMap but immediatley after the process had started up, it is resulting in an error attached below in snapshot

Please help me what is the issue.

jpegdatacorrupt.png (18K) Download Attachment

Re: Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment

Dakota Benjamin

Hi Farook,

It appears that there is a data issue. Have you gone through all your images to make sure they are valid?

Best,

Dakota

http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.pngDakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer

216-635-3255 (Office)
clevelandmetroparks.com

I have around 138 JPEG images and tried processing via OpenDroneMap but immediatley after the process had started up, it is resulting in an error attached below in snapshot

Please help me what is the issue.

Re: Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment

Farook
Hi Dakota M. Benjamin,

The same JPEG images seems to work fine when i had tried processing with Pix4DMapper and processing was also completed