Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) Best Practices badge

Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) Best Practices badge

NikosAlexandris
Dear GRASS GIS PSC,

here https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/1581,
an entry for QGIS as a project that follows best practices.

Maybe of interest for GRASS GIS as well?

Niko

Re: Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) Best Practices badge

Markus Neteler
On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 5:23 PM Nikos Alexandris
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear GRASS GIS PSC,
>
> here https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/1581,
> an entry for QGIS as a project that follows best practices.
>
> Maybe of interest for GRASS GIS as well?

Likely yes.

I have tried to add the project but it "grass-ci" does not show up in
the list of selectable projects :-(

How does it work?

Markus