Coordinates utility

zsolt.gal
Hello list!

I have two application where I need to use Coordinates Utility, find place on map from coordinates. The first was  made before I upgrade Mapbender to 3.0.8 and works OK.

In the second application I try to use Coordinates Utility, but I get error message:

Your element id 671 (widget mapbender.mbCoordinatesUtility) failed to initialize properly.

After unsuccessful attempts to eliminate the error message  I add SRS selector to the application and the error disappear! The Coordinates Utility works fine. If I remove the SRS selector the error message reappear.

In the first application I don't use SRS selector! But I use Scale selector.

I remove the SRS Selector and add a Scale selector in the second application and Coordinates Utility works fine.

I reread Coordinate utility documentation but I don't find any reference about require to use SRS Selector or Scale selector with Coordinate utility.

Have a nice day to everybody!

Re: Coordinates utility

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Zsolt,

thanks for sharing your observations.

I had a look at my application and everythin works fine. Unfortunately I
can not reproduce your error.

Coordinates Utility should initialize independent from SRS SELECTOR and
SCALE SELECTOR.

Coordinates Utility gets the SRS information from the map-element. So
the map-element should be loaded before Coordinates Utility.

It looks like you can get your second application running properly with
SRS SELECTOR. Hope that is ok for the moment.

Astrid

Am 2019-12-10 08:39, schrieb Gal Zsolt:

> Hello list!
>
> I have two application where I need to use Coordinates Utility, find
> place on map from coordinates. The first was  made before I upgrade
> Mapbender to 3.0.8 and works OK.
>
> In the second application I try to use Coordinates Utility, but I get
> error message:
>
> YOUR ELEMENT ID 671 (WIDGET MAPBENDER.MBCOORDINATESUTILITY) FAILED TO
> INITIALIZE PROPERLY.
>
> After unsuccessful attempts to eliminate the error message  I add SRS
> SELECTOR to the application and the error disappear! The Coordinates
> Utility works fine. If I remove the SRS SELECTOR the error message
> reappear.
>
> In the first application I don't use SRS SELECTOR! But I use SCALE
> SELECTOR.
>
> I remove the SRS SELECTOR and add a SCALE SELECTOR in the second
> application and Coordinates Utility works fine.
>
> I reread Coordinate utility documentation but I don't find any
> reference about require to use SRS Selector or Scale selector with
> Coordinate utility.
>
> Have a nice day to everybody!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Qualifizierte Open-Source-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885

Re: Coordinates utility

zsolt.gal
Hello Astrid,

Thanks for your answer.

I can't resolve my previous problem with Digitizer 1.3, where I cant load picture.

Here is a Mapbender installation  http://188.27.26.211/ where you can access with user root and password root  with the only teszt application.

Foto 1 tab

Select

I select a picture, the progress bar show the upload, but after end the picture is not uploaded to /web/uploads/featureTypes/... (the directory featureTypes not created )

I try several things, (like learn Symfony 2.8) but I can't find a solution.

I will apreciate, if you take a look, and tell me if the problem is from my mabender-starter installation or is a bug in digitizer 1.3.

Thank you in advance.

Zsolt

P.S.