Coordinate order from GML reading

Nicol Hermann-4
Hello,

I am reading a WMS GetFeatureInfo request (Version 1.1.1) which returns
GML with
new ol.format.WMSGetFeatureInfo()
in Openlayers 5.3.0

The difficulties I have are that the coordinates read from the
WMSGetFeatureInfo format parser are always in a WMS 1.3.0 style.
So with inverted order. lat/lon (1.3.0) instead of lon/lat (1.1.1) like
I would have expected it from reading a WMS 1.1.1 version GML string
(the GML returned from the WMS GetFeatureInfo request contains the
coordinates as lon/lat).

Is there any way to invert the order to lon/lat or tell the format
reader how to store the coordinates?

Thanks for any help
Nicol

Re: Coordinate order from GML reading

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
I think you can define a custom projection with the correct axis order
and then pass that in to the format as dataProjection in the options?

Maybe this will give you some inspiration:

https://github.com/boundlessgeo/sdk/blob/3553e514a26f980269b1d5802ef628bbcf069f94/src/components/wfs.js

Best regards,

Bart