Coordinate Reference Systems Not Reproject using Postgres WMS

Coordinate Reference Systems Not Reproject using Postgres WMS

RohitGarg DevLead
Hi Team,

I am displaying same vector data from 2 sources as under:
         1 - Postgres Database published as wms services using geoserver 2.8.0
         2- Shapefile published as wms services using geoserver 2.8.0.
I published shapefile appearing in the right location but the one from postgres is shifted. Declared SRS for both is EPSG : 3857.

Please find the attached snapshot. I want to use wms service from postgres database.

Please Help.

Regards,
Rohit Garg

wmspostgre.png (27K) Download Attachment
wmsshapefile.png (28K) Download Attachment

Re: Coordinate Reference Systems Not Reproject using Postgres WMS

RohitGarg DevLead
Hi Ian,

I am doing the same with postgres but nothing happen.

Regards,
Rohit Garg
[hidden email]

On 11/17/15 10:09 PM, Ian Turton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would change the Postgis layer from "reproject native to forced" to "force declared"

Ian

On 17 November 2015 at 15:33, RohitGarg DevLead <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,

I am displaying same vector data from 2 sources as under:
         1 - Postgres Database published as wms services using geoserver 2.8.0
         2- Shapefile published as wms services using geoserver 2.8.0.
I published shapefile appearing in the right location but the one from postgres is shifted. Declared SRS for both is EPSG : 3857.

Please find the attached snapshot. I want to use wms service from postgres database.

Please Help.

Regards,
Rohit Garg

Ian Turton