Control.div question

Andreas Hocevar
Hi,

I tried to modify the div of a button by using the Control.div
property. But this property is null. Shouldn't it return the div that
is added to the panel, so I can modify it (like adding title attribute
for tooltip, onmouseover and onclick for effects,...)

Or am I missing something? How can I customize the div DOM object or
some event-related properties of control buttons?

Thanks for your help!
Andreas.

Re: Control.div question

Andreas Hocevar
Thanks, Christopher - I just saw the patch according to ticket #614,
after I realized that Olivier had already used this in Mapbuilder :-)

Regards
Andreas.

On 4/2/07, Andreas Hocevar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to modify the div of a button by using the Control.div
> property. But this property is null. Shouldn't it return the div that
> is added to the panel, so I can modify it (like adding title attribute
> for tooltip, onmouseover and onclick for effects,...)
>
> Or am I missing something? How can I customize the div DOM object or
> some event-related properties of control buttons?
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Andreas.

PRISMA solutions
Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Hocevar

Re: Control.div question

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 08:48:17PM +0200, Andreas Hocevar wrote:
> Thanks, Christopher - I just saw the patch according to ticket #614,
> after I realized that Olivier had already used this in Mapbuilder :-)

Yep :) Let it not be said that there is not cooperation between
MapBuilder and OpenLayers, for lo, until them is delivered a feature
upon demand... ;)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta