Contributing Authors

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks!

A number of you have contributed or are actively contributing to the GM3 repo. For some accounting, would you all please create a separate PR to add yourselves to the AUTHORs file?

By doing so you:
1. Are letting us know it's okay to use your commits.
2. Get your name in the AUTHORS file!

Thanks!

PS: This type of accounting is important for open source lest we ever get audited / someone gets grumpy. Cheers!

Re: Contributing Authors

Brent Fraser
Hi Dan,

   Thanks for the info (I've added my AUTHORS to my pending doc pull
request).  I'll add this instruction to the doc!

 Brent