Contacting sponsorships for 2017

jody.garnett
I have not been using this email list enough; let me do so now to coordinate contacting sponsors ...

It appears that the "sponsorship opportunities blog post" is being circulated. I am torn between making a contact list (so the same parties do not get repeated contacted by different members of our community) or just trusting that the organizations we wish to reach are following along with our blog post feed, [hidden email], etc...
--
Jody Garnett