Congratulations to our new UK charter members

Congratulations to our new UK charter members

Jo Cook
Hi List,

Congratulations to the new UK-based OSGeo Charter Members- we now have
a grand total of 25 (if my counting is correct, which it might not
be). Thanks for getting involved!

OSGeo globally now has 460 charter members, up from 421 last year. See
 https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/welcoming-our-new-osgeo-charter-members-2019/
for details, including breakdowns by region and country.

All the best

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd,
Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise
geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>