Configuring WFS layers with MS4W and OpenLayers

Configuring WFS layers with MS4W and OpenLayers

Mondi
Hello to all,

I downloaded the latest version of MS4W (3.0.4) with OpenLayers component too. I also installed Python 2.7.2 and configured in the cgi-bin folder the path at proxy.cgi like this:
#!c:/python27/python.exe -u

Now when trying to create a WFS layer (that I am pretty sure it works, tried even with QGis), it just doesn't return me any features at all. This WFS feature works with an older version of MS4W and OpenLayers. The code in js I'm almost sure that is correct, but anyway this is the code:

wfs = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFS",
    {
    //styleMap: styles,
    //filter: filter,
    displayInLayerSwitcher: false,
    strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX({ ratio: 4 })],
    protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
    url: "http://server:81/cgi-bin/wfs_layer",
    featureType: "cd_parcel",
    //featureNS: "http://78.47.130.122/gp",
    featurePrefix: "ms",
    srsName: "EPSG:32634",
    version: "1.1.0",
    geometryName: 'ms:msGeometry',
    maxFeatures: 100
    })
    });

This is the same code that is written also in the other server which works. In js code I have also configured the proxyHost like this:
OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=";

The other configurations have remained untouched, like in the installation of MS4W.

I would like to mention that I can configure WMS layers and they work fine in my mapviewer. Meanwhile the WFS layer does not return any features at all. If I make a getfeature request in the browser for the WFS layer it gives me the results in GML code.

I just don't know what else to think/fix in the configuration.

I am pretty new in Apache (so maybe I might have issues with the security and I don't know) but also
in MapServer and OpenLayers.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help