Conference committee AGM reminder

jody.garnett
The conference committee has a slide in the AGM ... who would like to edit?
--
Jody Garnett

Re: Conference committee AGM reminder

Till Adams-3

Dear Jody,

I edited the document an hour ago, Thanks for the reminder!

@confcomm - feel free to add/edit!

Till

Am 24.07.19 um 04:08 schrieb Jody Garnett:
The conference committee has a slide in the AGM ... who would like to edit?
--
Jody Garnett

Re: Conference committee AGM reminder

stevenfeldman
I have updated the page on the web site to show Till as chair of CC

https://www.osgeo.org/about/board/
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter