Composer Shortcuts

AntonioLocandro
Is there a way I can alter the shortcuts in composer to behave like the proposed key configuration, I cant seem to find where to configure them

Layout Menu

Raise -Page Up
Lower - Page Down
Bring to Front - Home
Send to Back - End

I really don't like the fact I have to do combinations of keys to do this and those keys are free I think in composer view

Re: Composer Shortcuts

Tim Sutton-4
Hi

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:06 PM, AntonioLocandro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a way I can alter the shortcuts in composer to behave like the
proposed key configuration, I cant seem to find where to configure them

Layout Menu

Raise -Page Up
Lower - Page Down
Bring to Front - Home
Send to Back - End

I really don't like the fact I have to do combinations of keys to do this
and those keys are free I think in composer view

Since composer supports multiple pages, wouldn't those keybindings make better sense for navigating composer pages? It may be worth looking what other apps use so we can follow suite.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: Composer Shortcuts

Nyall Dawson

On 09/05/2014 9:24 am, "Tim Sutton" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since composer supports multiple pages, wouldn't those keybindings make better sense for navigating composer pages? It may be worth looking what other apps use so we can follow suite.

That's exactly how the current shortcuts were chosen. I'm not too keen to change them for this very reason... I'd prefer to keep them more or less in line with other DTP standard shortcuts.

Nyall

Re: Composer Shortcuts

AntonioLocandro
Oh sorry, I wasn't talking about changing them by default but having the option to do it like I can with in Canvas Configure Shortcuts, I thought it was possible.

BTW currently one can't navigate composer pages using Page Up or Page Down, should this be added?