#CompleteTheMap and Upcoming OSM Events in January and February

#CompleteTheMap and Upcoming OSM Events in January and February

David Dean
#CompleteTheMap and Upcoming OSM Events in January and February
Hi everyone!

I've been a little quiet lately, but we have some announcements of new OpenStreetMap events happening around Brisbane into January and February, and I thought you might be interested.

1) Mapillary has started a #CompleteTheMap challenge and Brisbane is competing. If you want to help get photos into Mapillary and available for use in OpenStreetMap please join Mapillary now, and get started Photo Mapping! The challenge has already started, and continues until January 31st.

2) If you want to know more about Photo Mapping, we are running a Photo Mapping Party in the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens on Saturday January 13th at 3pm. Details on EventBrite, but I'll send a reminder email closer to the event.

3) If you want to travel a bit further for a Mapping Party in February, then I have a deal for you! We will be conducting a Mapping Party in Beaudesert (on Saturday Feb 10th) to capture as much of the town and surrounding areas as we can on the day. Details on EventBrite, but I'll send a reminder email closer to that event too!

Thanks everyone, and happy mapping!

- David

This email was sent to [hidden email]
OpenStreetMap Brisbane · 379 Milton Rd · Auchenflower, QLD 4066 · Australia

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp