Complete Spanish Translation for Geonode

Complete Spanish Translation for Geonode

Jose Cáceres
Hi everyone,

I have completed the translation on both django.po and djangojs.po file for Spanish.

Si I want to know the proper way to share the file, in the previous link says that you could upload the file directly but on the repositorie it says that the Uploads are disable.

I make sure that there is no error on the po files and I have try the files on my local deployment and it looks good. Attached are an example of how the site looked before and after the updated files

So if there is someone I can send the files over so they can be added to the original repo let me know.

Kind regards,

--
José David Cáceres
Ingeniero Ambiental

Mailtrack Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack 19/05/20 18:24:19

Translate_01.jpg (225K) Download Attachment
Translate_02.jpg (227K) Download Attachment

Re: Complete Spanish Translation for Geonode

toni_schoenbuchner
Hi Jose,

eso es maravilloso!

I would be happy to add your files. You can just send them by mail.

Best regards and thanks for your work,

Toni

Re: Complete Spanish Translation for Geonode

Jose Cáceres
Hi Toni

Thanks, the files are attached to this email. They also can be found on my local repository:  https://github.com/jcaceres85/geonode_OUOT/tree/master/geonode/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES

Hope this is useful for everybody else.

Kind regards,

José

Mailtrack Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack 20/05/20 10:14:33

Von: Jose Cáceres <[hidden email]>
Datum: 20. Mai 2020 um 02:30:00 MESZ
An: geonode-users <[hidden email]>

Hi everyone,

I have completed the translation on both django.po and djangojs.po file for Spanish.

Si I want to know the proper way to share the file, in the previous link says that you could upload the file directly but on the repositorie it says that the Uploads are disable.

I make sure that there is no error on the po files and I have try the files on my local deployment and it looks good. Attached are an example of how the site looked before and after the updated files

So if there is someone I can send the files over so they can be added to the original repo let me know.

Kind regards,

--
José David Cáceres
Ingeniero Ambiental
Máster en Tecnologías de la Información Geográfica

djangojs.po (26K) Download Attachment
django.mo (221K) Download Attachment
djangojs.mo (4K) Download Attachment
django.po (403K) Download Attachment

Re: Complete Spanish Translation for Geonode

toni_schoenbuchner
Thanks Jose!

See: https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/6123

Von: Jose Cáceres <[hidden email]>
Datum: 20. Mai 2020 um 02:30:00 MESZ
An: geonode-users <[hidden email]>

Hi everyone,

I have completed the translation on both django.po and djangojs.po file for Spanish.

Si I want to know the proper way to share the file, in the previous link says that you could upload the file directly but on the repositorie it says that the Uploads are disable.

I make sure that there is no error on the po files and I have try the files on my local deployment and it looks good. Attached are an example of how the site looked before and after the updated files

So if there is someone I can send the files over so they can be added to the original repo let me know.

Kind regards,

--
José David Cáceres
Ingeniero Ambiental
Máster en Tecnologías de la Información Geográfica
<djangojs.po><django.mo><djangojs.mo><django.po>