Compile and install OSSIM on Debian GNU/Linux

Compile and install OSSIM on Debian GNU/Linux

Luís Ferreira
Hello

I'm a newbie to OSSIM and Debian GNU/Linux.
I checked out the latest source code of the entire OSSIM distribution at
http://svn.osgeo.org/ossim/trunk/.

What are the elementary steps to compile and install all? There are any
documents repository to follow?

I searched for information but I didn't found so much.

Thank you very much

Luís Ferreira

Re: Compile and install OSSIM on Debian GNU/Linux

Hernán De Angelis
Luís,

Follow the instruction list in this thread. They are almost one year
old, but I guess they still work.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=7a4569180805221700p5c4f4f21k7a29295db663c0b0%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=ossim-developer

Good luck,

Hernán

2009/2/21 Luís Ferreira <[hidden email]>:

> Hello
>
> I'm a newbie to OSSIM and Debian GNU/Linux.
> I checked out the latest source code of the entire OSSIM distribution at
> http://svn.osgeo.org/ossim/trunk/.
>
> What are the elementary steps to compile and install all? There are any
> documents repository to follow?
>
> I searched for information but I didn't found so much.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Luís Ferreira

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217

Re: Compile and install OSSIM on Debian GNU/Linux

David Burken
Hi Luis,

You could also look at the readme in the ossim module.

See:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/browser/trunk/ossim/README.txt

Dave