Compile OSSIM with Visual Studio

cmcgeorge

Hi.  I am trying to compile OSSIM using Visual Studio 2015 by following the instructions on the following web page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/WindowsBuild

The links on this page are no longer valid, however.  Does anyone happen to have the files, in particular the OSSIM dependencies, that this page references?  Even better, has anyone successfully compiled OSSIM using Visual Studio (preferable Visual Studio 2015)?

Thank you,

Chris

Avast logo

Re: Compile OSSIM with Visual Studio

rashadkm

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Christopher McGeorge <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi.  I am trying to compile OSSIM using Visual Studio 2015 by following the instructions on the following web page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/WindowsBuild

The links on this page are no longer valid, however.  Does anyone happen to have the files, in particular the OSSIM dependencies, that this page references?  Even better, has anyone successfully compiled OSSIM using Visual Studio (preferable Visual Studio 2015)?

we had built ossim latest stable release with vs2015. No issues found so far.

BTW, we compiled  all of its dependencies from source.

Thank you,

Chris

Avast logo

   Rashad