Compatibility Question

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea-2
Hi list,

I've been given some tiles created in ArcGIS Server (I think so) and I want to know if I can use this tiles on my own tilecache installation so as to avoid double work while seeind the information. It's just to share that same information from two differente companies and avoid double-working.

The tile dataset I've been given is used in a GIS viewer using OpenLayers and they use the type of layer OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGISCache.

Is there any way in which I can take advantage of this?

David Alda Fernández de Lezea

KONTSULTORIA  UNITATEA / UNIDAD DE CONSULTORÍA

Granja Modelo s/n

01192 Arkaute Araba
T 945 003 295 F 945 003 290

[hidden email] <blocked::mailto:[hidden email]>  | www.hazi.es <blocked::http://www.hazi.es/>

 <file://C:\Documents and Settings\u0899dal\Datos de programa\Microsoft\Signatures\HAZI Consultoria_archivos\image001.jpg>

<blocked::http://www.hazi.es/>

*********************  LEGE OHARRA   *******************   AVISO LEGAL   *******************   DISCLAIMER   ******************

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.

This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.

Re: Compatibility Question Arcgis Server vs Tilecache

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea-2

Hi,

Just to clarify. What I want to do is to re-use some tiles generated in ArcGis Server in the format

http://example.com/mylayer/L00/R00000000/C00000000.png

in TileCache.

is that possible??

Thanks in advance.

[hidden email] | www.hazi.es

*********************  LEGE OHARRA   *******************   AVISO LEGAL   *******************   DISCLAIMER   ******************
Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.

Re: Compatibility Question Arcgis Server vs Tilecache

Topholm, Tue
Why do you want to use TileCache, is it for the WMS-C capabilities?

/Tue

Den 08/11/2012 kl. 12.25 skrev David Alda Fernandez de Lezea <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Just to clarify. What I want to do is to re-use some tiles generated in ArcGis Server in the format
>
> http://example.com/mylayer/L00/R00000000/C00000000.png
>
> in TileCache.
>
> is that possible??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> David Alda Fernández de Lezea
>
> KONTSULTORIA  UNITATEA / UNIDAD DE CONSULTORÍA
>
> Granja Modelo s/n
> 01192 Arkaute Araba
> T 945 003 295 F 945 003 290
> [hidden email] | www.hazi.es

> Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
> Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
> This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.

Tue,

Thanks for your response. I've been using Tilecache for the last three years as WMS-C service, and now I've been given some information that I used to have in my tilecache service but taken from ArcGis Server. So, in order to avoid re-seeding that information I wondered if it was possible to use those tile in Tilecache.