Community Mapbuilder 1.5rc3 released

Andreas Hocevar
The Mapbuilder community is proud to announce the release of the 3rd
release candidate of Mapbuilder 1.5, the last official release
provided by the current development team.

This is a minor release, addressing some bug fixes with recent
browsers (Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 and 8), and updating
OpenLayers to the 2.8 release.

Please help us test this release candidate, which is available for
download at [1].

Bugs should be reported in JIRA [2], under the 1.5rc3 version. We are
planning to release 1.5 final one week from today if no issues are
reported, otherwise we will create a new release candidate.

Thank you all for supporting Mapbuilder!

Regards,
Andreas Hocevar.

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAP/Downloads
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAP