Commands and the list

Rob Knauerhase

Greetings all:

This is just a reminder that commands to the list (things like SUBscribe,
WHO, PINg, GET, and so on) should go to the

[hidden email]
       ^^^^^^^ note bene

address; stuff mailed to [hidden email] goes to all the
subscribers (who I suppose could answer a "who" request in chorus... :).

Previously, letters in reply from the listserve software came from
"grassu-list", so replying to that message resulted in a wrong destination.
This is now fixed, so when you get an automatic message, you can simply reply
if you want to send another command to the program.

Let me know (at [hidden email]) if you have any questions,
comments, or suggestions for the list.

Rob Knauerhase
--
Rob Knauerhase
[hidden email] Construction Engineering Research Lab, Corps of Eng.