College / University GIS lessons for GITA

College / University GIS lessons for GITA

Mueller, Thomas
Hello

I am the Co – Chair of the GITA Education Committee and we are currently working on gathering educational materials.  I have been assigned to collect GIS labs and activities for the college and university level on the following topics:

  1. Electric
  2. Telecommunications
  3. Gas
  4. Water / Wastewater
  5. Sustainable Energy
  6. Transportation
  7. Smart Grid

If you have any lessons and would like to share them with us (either through a weblink or a direct download from our website), could you please contact me at [hidden email]?

Thank you
Tom Mueller

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania
"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas

Re: College / University GIS lessons for GITA

SwiftCollege
But its also important that you should choose any college or university carefully..because you are going to formulate your career now.

Re: College / University GIS lessons for GITA

Leon
This post was updated on .
Student life should be a very nice period of time but in reality, we all have to make our assignments all the time. I'm still studying at the university with the help of https://bestwritingservices.net/best-dissertation-writing-services-review/ as they often write it for me.